Jul 7, 2011

Loco for Lulu

I have heard sooo much about lululemon athletica but since there isn't a store close to my home, I just kept it in the back of my mind as one of those things that I need to look into. I have checked lululemon out on-line, but I prefer to try on my running attire before I buy it. If it is something that I'm purchasing that I use on a regular basis, like Nike Tempo shorts, then on-line works just fine. So how did I go loco for lulu? Well, while I was in Las Vegas, I took a trip to the Fashion Show Mall and there just so happened to be a lululemon store in the mall!! I got all excited to go inside and see what this lulu craze was all about. They had several different styles of running shorts to choose from and the labels explain exactly why they made each different style.

I really liked two different styles based on the description on the labels, so I headed to the fitting room to try them on. The girl at the fitting room introduced herself and took my shorts and hung them up for me to try on. I thought that was great service and kind of different from what I am used to seeing. I tried both pairs on and I really liked both pairs but decided to just buy one pair since they were a little pricier than what I usually pay for my running shorts.
I decided to purchase the "Run: All Sport Short." I have big/fat thighs and since the "why we made these" label said that they were for "athletic legs" I thought these were calling my name in a nice way :)

So why am I crazy about my new lululemon shorts? They just fit me so well and I have never felt such comfort in a pair of running shorts! They fit my body perfectly, yet at the same time I still have plenty of breathing room for ventilation! These shorts pretty much fit me just like the description on the label said they should.
I can't wait to try them out on my next run since this will be the true test. I will follow up and let you all know if I have found a new item to add to my list of running addictions!! What running attire do you find to be the most comfortable? What are your opinions on lululemon's athletic attire if you own it?

No comments:

Post a Comment