Jan 2, 2013

Feeling a Little Lucky!

So we decided to take an overnight road trip to Sin City with my nieces and nephews. They are staying until the end of the week but since I am returning to work tomorrow we decided to stay for just a day. I wish we could have stayed longer because it was a lot of fun. We ate, laughed and then ate some more!
Here are a few pictures to show you how much fun we had!

We took a photo with the HUNGRY Coca Cola bear and my son loved how the bear decided to bite his Dad's head!
My son convinced his Kuya and Ate to take him on The Roller Coaster at New York New York since we were giving him 1000 excuses why we were not going to take him!

I am not much of a gambler but when I do play I take my chances on the slot machines. I love Wheel of Fortune! We did not have much time to gamble so I played for about two minutes and this happened! I won $75.00! I cashed it out and was on my way!
It gets even better! Before we checked out of our room,  I decided that I was going to play $40.00 before we left just for the heck of it. I only play the dollar slots because you win bigger! I spun the reels three times and six dollars became this in about a minutes time...
I didn't win the progressive jackpot but I won $1000.00!

Have you ever been to Las Vegas? Do you like to gamble? 

If yes, what is the most money you have ever won?
I have hit $1000.00 on the Wheel of Fortune once before but it took me a lot more money to get it the first time!

4 comments:

  1. It was so unexpected Bill. I think it is at those times that things like this happen. Happy New Year to you and your family Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's awesome! I'd stop right there if I won $1000.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me I did! I took the money and ran straight to the bank!

      Delete