Mar 21, 2012

Tick Tock...


So last Saturday, I finished the last exam to complete my MPA but now I have to wait for about a month to find out if I passed all three exams. You have to pass all three exams or you fail the class! It's only offered once a year and you are only allowed to repeat the course one more time before they kick you out of the program. It was bad enough having to take one test after the other not knowing if you passed or not!  The tests are being graded by an outside board so I guess they need at least four weeks to grade them.  Boy are my patience being tested lately!


Tonight is my date with my friend the dreadmill treadmill. It will be my third attempt to do the jog/walk thing.  I just hope I don't pick the treadmill by the girl who is running at a great speed without stopping. I can just imagine what she is thinking about me! 

8 comments:

  1. I hope you passed !

    ignore the girl next to you...it does not matter what she thinks...she is probably NOT a marathoner and YOU ARE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Triple-B!

    Don't worry about anyone other than yourself....you just do your thing and let HER worry about YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...I guessI am just dissapointed at the speed I am running :(

      Delete
  3. Best of luck friend, fingers crossed for a pain free run!

    And who cares what other people are running, you're going to be faster than them all in no time :) (once you're fully healed of course :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Katherine! It went okay again tonight so hopefully I don't get the pain back tomorrow!

      Delete
  4. Thank You Caroline!!YOu are right!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you say it went well! And if the fast girl has been around very long, she'll guess you're rehabbing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on your tready run. I hate the treadmill. But seriously, don't worry what other people think. Most people are just focussed on their own workouts and if not, then its their loss :)

    ReplyDelete