Feb 9, 2013

Will They Still Love Me?


Yes, I still have these two little girls and tomorrow is a big day for them! My family is convinced that these two now belong to me so I have decided that I am going to get them both spayed. They are not going to be happy with me but I know it is the right thing to do considering the pet overpopulation problem which breaks my heart. The girls are almost nine months old now and I have put this off long enough. I have a five day weekend coming up next week so I will be able to keep a close on them to make sure that their recovery process goes well.
I hope they still love me once it is all done! Please pray that the surgery goes well for my two babies on Tuesday.

8 comments:

  1. I think are stinking adorable and yes they will love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Jen! They are the sweetest little things and I feel bad :(

      Delete
  2. Course they will still love you, I bet you are a great doggy mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do tend to over do it with the dogs but I can't help it. They shake like leaves in the car and the vet's office so I know they are pretty scared.

      Delete
  3. Awh! So cute. They are pups, so you know they'll forgive ya. Hope all goes well (tho I'm sure it will).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christy. They have no idea what they are about to go through but I will take good care of them. I hope they forgive me!

      Delete
  4. Anonymous2/10/2013

    Aww they are sweet! Good luck and I hope everything goes well for them.
    I had my baby pup spayed when she was 6 months, so I remember how nerve-racking it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Missy! I am going to be pretty nervous. They have to spend the night there as well so I am going to be missing them :(

      Delete