Sep 17, 2014

My First Run with IERC

Last week started out really well and things kind of went south at the end of the week because my son was not feeling well. I was on schedule for most of my runs and I even went for my first run with my running club. They are currently training for the LA Marathon which I have no plans to run whatsoever so I am kind of running with them for some short runs and then doing my longer runs on my own.
My plan was to run the 3 Miles they had on their schedule and then do a longer run on my own on Sunday. My long run didn't happen because I had to take care of my son. I haven't decided which pace group I am going to be running with yet since they run in an area which is much hillier than what I am used to.
I also had the opportunity to meet these two sweet girls that I know from Instagram. I guess you can say that I enjoyed it. I am looking forward to running with this group and hopefully becoming a stronger runner. I think it is going to be a nice change for me. I think I need that right now. 


Are you part of a running club?

What do you like best about it if you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment