Sep 11, 2014

Three Things Thursday

1. I thought it was pretty cool that Google remembered that it was my birthday. I must be on the late train because I didn't know that this existed!

2. Since I wasn't able to run Ventura on my birthday I did something that I have always wanted to do. I volunteered for a race that benefited Steven's Hope for Children. It was a pretty neat experience. My son and my other half also volunteered with me. My son and I unloaded trucks of water and helped set up the finish line chute and my other half took pictures at the Finish Line.

3. My hip is feeling a lot better and I actually had a good run last night. It wasn't where I want to be but it felt good to test out my hip and not wake up with any pain. I hope this is a good sign for me to be able to run my next race. 

I also wanted to remember those who were affected by the horrible tragedy that took place on 9/11/2001. I pray for all of the those who were affected and hope they find peace today. WE WILL NEVER FORGET.

No comments:

Post a Comment