Jun 18, 2019

Boston Marathon 2019

It looks like this chapter of my running story has come to an end. I finally ran the Boston Marathon on April 15, 2019. It was the best experience of my life and I hope to return to Boston again in the future. 


The Boston Marathon is like no other. I can't even begin to explain the hype behind it. Everything from the City of Boston, the people in Boston and the marathon course support is unbelievable



If the Boston Marathon is not on your bucket list you need to add it. It is worth all of the hard work to get there!

THANK YOU BOSTON FOR MAKING MY DREAMS A REALITY!

2 comments:

  1. Great photos, and congrats again! I'm so glad you got to experience this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terzah. I am not sure if I will go back again but I would love to experience it one more time!

      Delete