Dec 24, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I just wanted to take the time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  I also wanted to thank everyone who takes the time to read my blog, offer advise, comment and share in my ups and downs of running and life in general!



I am looking forward to new year full of new challenges, goals and good times running and just enjoying the sport. Even though we all have some level of competitiveness in us, it is really important for me to keep running fun and not burn myself out, especially with all of the other things I have going on in my life.


I wish each and every one of you a very prosperous New Year. I hope you achieve all of your running goals and goals in general! I will be enjoying my holiday with my family and savoring every moment of the 10 days that I have off from work!! 

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time off with family! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you will have a good time during the Holiday break!
    it was you I saw on Christmas Eve on the trail right? if not one woman must have thought I was crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete