Apr 4, 2013

Three Things Thursday

1. I do not have any games on my phone. I find that I don’t really have the time to play them and when I do I get so addicted to them that I can’t stop. Well guess what? Thanks to my daughter, I have a game on my iPhone called GSN Lingo and I love it. My son loves it too and we kind of get to out of control with it every single night before going to bed.
 
2. I love fresh berries and I have been on a strawberry, blackberry and raspberry kick lately. I had bought them with the intent of putting them over some yogurt but they are so sweet and delish that I didn't feel the need for the yogurt. I washed them and separated them into bags and eat them just like that.  I figured this was a much healthier approach to eating then the blueberry donuts that I have recently fallen in love with.
 
3.  I have been staring at a box full of textbooks that I bought while working on my Master's degree. I kept saying that I was going to sell them back but never got around to doing it. Well yesterday, I decided to go on-line and see if the books were still worth anything and guess what? I am expecting about $250.00 for the books that I was able to sell back! I have to mail all of the books back but they pay for the postage so it didn't cost me anything but a little effort. I am going to save the money and I think I might have an idea what I will be using the money for!

Tomorrow is going to be a really exciting day for me! I can't wait to tell you all about it!

10 comments:

  1. I'm excited to hear what tomorrow is going to bring!!! I have so many books from my Master's but I doubt I could score like you...it was 8 years ago! I can't wait for the berries and fruit to be in season here...I just love fresh berries!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I am going to try adding blueberries in this week but they have gotten so expensive. I love fresh berries but they can be pricey too.

      Delete
  2. I have Words With Friends on my phone, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to play it! Fresh berries are the best! I like them with homemade whipped cream, but plain is equally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried them with whipped cream but that does sound yummy!

      Delete
  3. I have a million games on my new phone, and at night in bed I play them instead of reading like I used to. It sucks. lol

    Can't wait to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been laying in the bed at night doing the same. I look at clock and an hour has flown by!

      Delete
  4. Lingo looks like a game I would like, I love word games. Can't wait to hear about your exciting day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love word games too. They get your mind going and they are addicting.

      Delete
  5. Those berries look delicious. I don't have very many games on my phone because once I start playing one and get hooked I can't put it down. Lingo looks like fun though. I love the actual game show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never seen the actual game show before but love the app. I would probably get hooked on the game show if I started watching it.

      Delete