Jun 23, 2011

Medal Motivation

I am so excited about the two runDisney races that I have coming up.  I will be running the Disneyland Half Marathon in September 2011 and the inaugural Tinker Bell Half Marathon in January 2012. Disney has released photos of the medals for both races and they are so cute!!  Just thinking about earning these medals motivates me to run... I love cute medals!


I am really excited to be running in the Tinker Bell Marathon since it is a brand new race.  I am sure that Disney will go all out and make it really fun.  The race starts super early so starting at 5:45am will be a little tough! Shawna will also be running the Tinker Bell Half Marathon so she will be a part of history with me!  I am hoping to set a new PR within the next six months at one of the four half marathons that I am registered for. You can bet that I will be blogging about my new PR if I get one!

No comments:

Post a Comment