Sep 6, 2012

Three Things Thursday

1. Sugar is not a happy camper! She had surgery on Tuesday which included a teeth cleaning, a hernia repair and a spay on top of that! She is wearing the cone of shame and will not eat or drink with it on so we have to remove it so she can eat and drink. She has to wear it for a week so hopefully the time goes by quickly because I feel really bad for her. I am considering buying her a Pro Collar like Kari used for Bungee.
2. I decided that I am going to run the Long Beach Half Marathon and not the full. I was able to go on-line and pay $5.00 to downgrade but I have not received a confirmation from Long Beach yet so it is not official.  This change was down after the 8/31 deadline so I am keeping my fingers crossed that they honor my request.
3. Tomorrow is my birthday!  I am taking the day off because I never work on my birthday.  I don't have any big plans but just don't want to spend the day working. I am hoping to get a short run in tomorrow morning since I have not ran all week due to my shin pain. The shins are starting to calm down so hopefully I can do a little something tomorrow to kick off my birthday weekend. I am sure the birthday celebration will include some of these things that I cannot resist! I know I am bad but YOLO (You Only Live Once)!

6 comments:

  1. I like to take my birthday off too :) I agree YOLO such a great motto. Hope you have a great one!

    Sugar looks pretty sad in her collar of shame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the birthday wishes! I guess you can tell that Sugar is not happy with me!

      Delete
  2. Found you over at Ruung With The Girls. Yay, I am anxious to read on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by!! I love new readers/followers!

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday! And poor baby....whenever our Bella has had that collar on, my husband calls her Space Dog. Poor thing.

    Yay for Long Beach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!!!
    Sugar and I are both in "recovery mode".

    ReplyDelete