Apr 16, 2012

Recap of my Incredible Week!

This was been my biggest week ever since December of 2011 and I am hoping that the dark days are now behind me and I can continue to move get my running back on track. I am really happy with the progress that I made this week!! I am pain free today and I can't wait to step it up a little bit more this week! I am playing it safe and continuing to ice after every workout and running every other day to take the rest day that I need.

Monday: 6 Mile Treadmill Run

Tuesday: REST DAY

Wednesday: REST DAY

Thursday: 3.75 Mile Treadmill Run at Physical Therapy

Friday: 7 Mile Treadmill Run

Saturday: 4 Mile Bike Trail Walk

Sunday: 7.25 Mile Treadmill Run

TOTAL MILES: 28 Miles (24 Miles Running and 4 Miles of Walking)
 
 I know that I have a lot of catching up to do. I know that my pace and endurance are not where they used to be but I am okay with that right now.  I will be patient and I will listen to my body because me and not running do not mix!

Good luck to everyone who is running Boston today!
 

5 comments: