Apr 26, 2012

Three Things Thursday

1.Sugar has yet to be claimed by her rightful owner. We put up "FOUND" posters and still to takers. She is getting used to us and has decided that living indoors and having her own bed is not so bad after all. When we first found her, she insisted on being outside and sleeping in one of our patio chairs but not anymore!
2. Since yesterday was Administrative Professionals Day, the management team took our Department Secretary out to CPK (California Pizza Kitchen) for lunch. I had "The Original BBQ Chicken Salad" and it was pretty darn good.  I had it without the tortilla strips and skipped the herb ranch dressing but added avocado and it was perfect.  I did steal a piece of my boss' pizza and it was pretty tasty too.  I think I am a CPK fan now!!

3. Running is going so so!  After my run on Saturday, my shin starting acting up again.  I get this strange feeling/pressure in my left shin when I run and it doesn't seem quite right. It seems like I take one step forward and one step back so I am beginning to wonder if the OC Half Marathon is really going to happen.  I am bumming about it but what can I do?? Recovery sucks!!


Congratulations to everyone who was selected to run the Nuun HTC and the NYC Marathon!! Both of these races are on my "Race Bucket List."


Tell me about the races on your Running Bucket List!  

Besides the two I mentioned above, I also want to run these marathons: Big Sur, California International, Eugene, Chicago, WDW Goofy Challenge and a Ragnar Relay!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know that I really have any races on my bucket list right now. The travel is the part I hate the most so I'm happiest just to run here or in one of the cities where we have family.

    Sugar looks like she has found a new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Sur for sure and also the Montreal Marathon!

    ReplyDelete