Nov 7, 2013

Three Things Thursday

1. My son had his first band concert of the school year. He got upgraded to the full tuba so he was really nervous but ended up feeling really proud of himself because he did really well!

2.I swear I need this. I would really enjoy going to work if this was my desk. I am not sure if my boss would approve but it would be nice to get some miles in while getting my work done!
 

3. Today marks 14 years that we have been married! We started off our morning by running 5.14 miles together. He also sent me 14 red roses to represent the 14 years that we have been married.

I am off to Las Vegas this evening to have a blast running Ragnar Las Vegas so I will talk to you later!

Who else is running Ragnar Las Vegas?

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I love that you ran together to celebrate. Congrats to your son--wow tuba! Have a blast running Ragnar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary and congrats to your son and ..... the proud mom.
    Enjoy the Ragnar!

    ReplyDelete