Nov 3, 2013

Weekly Update (10/28/13 to 11/3/13)

I was able to pick the pace up a little bit this week and I am starting to feel like things are starting to get back to normal. I took the break I needed and I think I am ready to get back to business. This week was still a low mileage week but with faster paces on my shorter runs. 

                                             Here is a quick recap of my week:
MondayREST

TuesdayREST

Wednesday7.16 Miles@ 8:22 on the treadmill. It felt good to get back into the 8:XX pace. I can't lie though it felt tough. I hung in there and was glad I pushed myself.

Thursday: REST

Friday: 12.21 Miles @9:43 pace with my other half and some of my friends. This was our longest distance and final long run before our first half marathon together. 
SaturdayREST

Sunday: 7.5 Miles@ 8:20 pace. The weather was great and the sun never even made an appearance. I ran the first 2.5 miles with my other half and then he turned around and headed home. I tried to pick it up the last five miles and ended up running 8:23, 8:21, 8:07, 8:01 and 7:44.

TOTAL MILES:26.87 Miles

Next week I have Ragnar Las Vegas! It will also be week one of training for the LA Marathon and I also have Surfer's Point Half Marathon on Sunday, November 17th. I am excited to start training for another marathon even though they kick my butt every single time!


How was your weekend? 

Did you watch the ING New York City Marathon on TV or were you lucky enough run it?
I got up early just to watch it on TV and it got me all fired up to go for a run! I hope to run it one day though.

3 comments:

  1. Great week!!! I love watching running on TV before a run! It totally fires me up and gets me motivated!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strong week! I SO wish I were joining you in LV. Have a blast! I missed the NYC coverage due to a 5k that was a bit of a weird one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like great training for your next race! I'm sure it will be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete