Nov 10, 2013

Weekly Recap (11/4/13-11/10/17)

This week was a fun week since I ran Ragnar Las Vegas! Next week kicks off my first week of training for the LA Marathon and I am really excited about it!

                                             Here is a quick recap of my week:

MondayREST
Tuesday: 7.2 Miles@ 8:2on the treadmill (7 Miles @ BQ pace with a fast finish.) I went to the gym thinking that I was going to take it easy because I was feeling lazy but once I got going that mind set changed.

Wednesday: REST
 
Thursday5.14 Miles @9:39 with my other half. 

Friday: Leg 3 of Ragnar Las Vegas (5.5 Miles @7:17)

Saturday: Leg 15 of Ragnar Las Vegas (2.12 Miles @8:34) and Leg 27 of Ragnar Las Vegas (3.84 Miles @8:41). I will do a separate post of Ragnar Las Vegas because it deserves a post of it's own!!

Sunday: REST and RECOVERY from Ragnar Las Vegas!

TOTAL MILES:23.8 Miles

Next week my other half will be running his first half marathon. He told me that he is starting to get nervous. He refuses to set a goal time but based on his training, I think he can run a 9:50-10:00 pace without a problem. I don't want to push him to commit to a time since I think he will end up hating running if time is the focus. I will just let him enjoy his first half marathon.


What did you do this weekend? 

Do you have Veteran's Day off?
I do and I am looking forward to a day of rest before I head back to work on Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. I have Veteran's Day off, but I kind of wish I didn't. I lost two days last week to being sick. I really don't need another down day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for your recap! I'm doing a Ragnar in May! Good luck to your hubs! This is the first time in five years that I have to work on Remembrance Day (Canada). I used to work at a bank and we were closed. It is not an official holiday in Ontario (which is wrong IMHO) so I have to work today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous you got to do Ragnar Vegas!! Looked like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great week Sandy! Hope this week is off to a good start for you.

    ReplyDelete