May 17, 2012

Three Things Thursday

1. It has been pretty warm here in Southern California this week!  I have been wanting to get a couple of short runs in but in this heat I'll pass.  My runs have been limited to the gym treadmill (not my favorite method) so my motivation level has been kind of on the low end. I have to find my groove and get back into things.
2. My niece will be flying in from South Carolina on June 2nd so I am really excited to see her!  She will be visiting for the entire summer so I am busy planning lots of fun things for us to do. We will definitely be making an appearance at Disneyland, Universal Studios and Raging Waters.
3. Sugar is sill living with us and settling in quite comfortably.  She will be going to the vet tonight because I suspect that she is pregnant.  Her belly had grown quite a bit in the last few weeks!   
I have another three day weekend! Hooray! I am hoping to get a couple of decent runs in this weekend and get myself back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment