Thank you Jesica, from Run On Organic for tagging me! The Liebster Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Then answer the questions the tagger sent for them, plus create 11 questions for the people they’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Notify the people you have tagged.
5. No tag backs.
11 Things About Me:
1. Although I am half Japanese, I do not like sushi and it drives everyone nuts. They cannot believe it!
2. I had a fear of driving and did not get my driver's license until I was 20.
3. My older sister and I are only 11 months and 3 weeks apart.
4. I am addicted to watching the ID (Investigation Discovery) Channel.
5. I am the first person in my family to earn a college degree.
6. I love cupcakes and they are my biggest weakness!
7. I have three dogs, of which two are strays. I love dogs and will take any stray in that I find. It's pretty bad.
8. I will be running a marathon in February, 2013 to honor my Dad who is battling cancer.
9. I am not really into cooking and prefer simple meals that don't take a whole lot of time.
10. I hate buffets. I can't stand the smell of so many different foods all at the same time.
11. One of the first things I notice about people is their teeth.
1. What gets you up in the morning? Honestly, my alarm clock gets me up in the morning but if I have a long run planned, I am up and ready to go.
2. Who is your favorite professional athlete? Desiree Davila
3. What is your favorite US state? California
4. Beach or mountains? Beach
5. Day or night? Night
6. Favorite item in your refrigerator/pantry? My favorite item in my fridge would have to be my fruit and also my milk. I love milk!
7. What would your last meal be? My last meal would be cupcakes!
8. When do you feel the most alive (doing what)? I feel most alive when I am running or after a long run.
9. Lover or a fighter? I am a lover but if you cross me the fighter in me just might come out.
10. Favorite musician/band? I love the Eagles.
11. Outfit of choice? I prefer comfy clothes. Loose fitting clothes that are comfortable.
My Questions for You:
1. What is your favorite brand of workout clothes?
2. What is the longest distance you have ever ran?
3. What is your favorite cheat meal?
4. Cupcakes or Cake?
5. Where is your favorite place to run?
6. What event is on the top of your "Fitness Bucket List?"
7. What do you consider your biggest accomplishment in your life to date?
8. Do you have pets? If yes, what do you have?
9. How many toenails are you missing right now?
10. What are you currently training for?
11. Who has inspired you the most in your life?