Jul 18, 2013

Three Things Thursday

1. I have the sweetest son in the world. At times he drives me crazy but for the most part the kid has a huge heart. He spent the night at Grandma's and came home with this stuff more me to keep on my desk at work. He know how much I love cupcakes but I am not sure what the high heel is all about. I am not a fan but I think I mentioned to him that I thought this tape dispenser was cute.
2. I have to work five days this week and I am bummed to put it mildly! The thought of getting up early for five days straight is making me tired! I know that I have to be thankful that I have a job so I will stop whining about this now!
 
3. I have 15 miles planned for Sunday and the weather forecast is looking very interesting. I can't run on Saturday because I have other stuff on the agenda but it looks like it is a good week for a long and steady run. 70 degrees to start...I am getting excited already!

12 comments:

  1. How sweet of your son! Totally the thought that counts on the high heel tape dispenser ;)
    Good luck with the long run this weekend, kind of looking forward to getting back to longer runs this fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are doing great with your running and I am glad to see you back out there. Just ease back into it and you will be back to those long runs in no time at all. My son is a sweet boy. I hope he stays that way :)

      Delete
  2. That tape dispenser is awesome! What a sweet son! 15 miles... Yeesh! I am planning on 15kms and the thought of that already makes me tired and sore... haha. Happy running!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't the tape dispenser the cutest thing? You are doing great with your training. Just believe in yourself and that is the biggest part of it!

      Delete
  3. Haha your son is so thoughtful! Yikes that weather is interesting indeed. Get out here early girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I plan to get out there as soon as it light! Yes, my son is a sweet boy and always wants to please me except in the area of reading. I haven't figured out a way to make his read his books!

      Delete
  4. If you find that sugar daddy could you see if he has a brother?! Good luck with your long run...I'll be out there Sunday too. Stay hydrated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I thought that was hilarious! Good luck on your long run too. I will definitely stay hydrated and will be taking it pretty easy out there due to the heat.

      Delete
  5. Be careful in that heat! It's cooled down here for a couple of days, but I know it'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here as far as the heat! I hope we catch a break soon!

      Delete
  6. OMG, love the "sugar daddy"!! Good luck with your long run. As you know, it's been crazy hot here too, but I'm hoping my favorite weather people are accurate when they say Sunday should chill out a bit (like something under 90 degrees).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it crazy when we are hoping for under 90 degrees?? I am hoping to catch a break here soon since I usually look forward to my long runs when the weather is cool. Thank you for the well wishes on my run...I need it!

      Delete