The doctor suggested that I take a couple of weeks off to see if the pain goes away and if it doesn't then we will have to re-evaluate and take it from there. By the way, I have not ran in 10 days! I
No word yet on the home appraisal but I am thinking positive. If I get good news back on the appraisal then maybe sitting Long Beach out won't seem so bad after all. In the mean time, I will live vicariously through all of you who are racing this weekend and the weeks to come and wish you the very best. I know my time will come and I can't wait to live those moments!
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO IS RACING THIS WEEKEND!